For Racing Teams, due to Supply Chain Delays, ALL ORDERS that include ANY RADIO MODEL may be delayed. Please call our office for real-time availability and shipping times.
Racing Radios has designed its premium car wiring harness for the new Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport. This car wiring harness connects the driver two-way radio communication with the Motorola XPR5550e Mobile Radio and the GT2's factory push-to-talk system.
Racing Radios' race in-car wiring harness is a rugged two-way communication core designed for high-performance, maximum reliability and durability.
The Motorola XPR5550e Mobile Radio paired with Racing Radios New Revolutionary CAK-70 Race Car Radio Antenna gives you the performance and reliability essential for pro motorsport applications.
This package is the high-end, premium two-way radio communications package your New Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport deserves.
- The RCH-XPR-CAYMEN-GT4/GT2 | Car Wiring Harness
- Motorola XPR5550e Mobile Radio
- Racing Radios Revolutionary Antenna | CAK-70
+ Racing Radios Car Harness | RCH-XPR-CAYMAN-GT4/GT2
- 4/C Driver Connection
- Motorola XPR5550e Mobile Radio Connection (Rear)
- 911 Porsche GT2 RS Clubsport Push-To-Talk (PTT) Connector
- High-quality Cabling & Components
+ Motorola XPR5550e Mobile Radio
- 5-Line Full-Color Display
- WiFi & Bluetooth Voice/Data
- GPS & Indoor Positioning
- 1000 Channels
- Programmable Buttons.Key Pad Optional
- Expansion Card
- Multiple Mounting Options
+ Racing Radios Revolutionary Antenna | CAK-70
- Easy Radio Antenna Installation
- ¼ Wave Flexible Monopole Optimized for
Two-Way Radio Communication
- Flexible Ground Wire Plane
- Dual Lock Adhesive Mounts
Technical Specs & Docs: