Mobile 5550e, Portable CP200D, MagOne BPR40.
Please call our office for real-time availability
and shipping times (while Supplies Last).
Racing Radios has designed its premium car wiring harness for the new Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport. This car wiring harness connects the driver two-way radio communication with the Motorola XPR5550e Mobile Radio and the GT2's factory push-to-talk system.
Racing Radios' race in-car wiring harness is a rugged two-way communication core designed for high-performance, maximum reliability and durability.
The Motorola XPR5550e Mobile Radio paired with Racing Radios New Revolutionary CAK-70 Race Car Radio Antenna gives you the performance and reliability essential for pro motorsport applications.
This package is the high-end, premium two-way radio communications package your New Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport deserves.
- The RCH-XPR-CAYMEN-GT4/GT2 | Car Wiring Harness
- Motorola XPR5550e Mobile Radio
- Racing Radios Revolutionary Antenna | CAK-70
+ Racing Radios Car Harness | RCH-XPR-CAYMAN-GT4/GT2
- 4/C Driver Connection
- Motorola XPR5550e Mobile Radio Connection (Rear)
- 911 Porsche GT2 RS Clubsport Push-To-Talk (PTT) Connector
- High-quality Cabling & Components
+ Motorola XPR5550e Mobile Radio
- 5-Line Full-Color Display
- WiFi & Bluetooth Voice/Data
- GPS & Indoor Positioning
- 1000 Channels
- Programmable Buttons.Key Pad Optional
- Expansion Card
- Multiple Mounting Options
+ Racing Radios Revolutionary Antenna | CAK-70
- Easy Radio Antenna Installation
- ¼ Wave Flexible Monopole Optimized for
Two-Way Radio Communication
- Flexible Ground Wire Plane
- Dual Lock Adhesive Mounts
Technical Specs & Docs: