BACK IN STOCK!
NEW! Package Now Features the new BC125AT with AUDIO BOOST MOD
Experience the thrill of NASCAR like never before with the Racing Radios Fan Intercom Headset. Get in on the action and listen to drivers, pit crews, commentators, and all the exciting racing broadcasts right from the track. This complete intercom headset package includes two headsets, cables, and the powerful Bearcat BC-125AT Scanner kit with a custom Audio Boost Modification Upgrade.
Built with the same pro-quality construction as our iconic two-way headsets used by professional race teams, this intercom headset lets you communicate with up to 4 other fans while everyone listens to the same scanner. With easy push-to-talk on the left ear cup, you'll never miss a beat. Powered by a 9-volt battery for comfort and convenience, this is the ultimate package for any NASCAR fan at the track. Get yours today and enhance your race day experience!
Also available for IMSA & INDY Series
Features: Audio Boost Upgrade (Racing Radios Custom Upgrade Modification)*
- Listen In to Live Racing Broadcast Communications
- Communicate with up to 6 Tethered Headsets
- Push to Talk on Left Ear Cup
- Noise Canceling Microphone
- Audio Input Isolation switch
(Send your audio input to "All" or isolate to your headset)
- Professional Grade Components & Cabling
- Maximum Comfort Preferred by Crews
- Iconic Racing Radios Design
- 1 Bearcat BC-125AT Scanner Kit with Audio Boost Upgrade
+ Belt clip
+ Flexible BNC antenna
+ USB cable
+ 2 AA Batteries (Included)
- 2 Iconic Blue Racing Radios RRH-FAN-INT Headsets
- 2 Scanner Connector Cables
- 2 Headset Connector Cables
- 2 9v Batteries Pre-Installed (How to Change Battery Video)
*No Splitter is required when using multiple headsets. Each Headset comes with its own cable which can be used to daisy chain to another headset. Requires two or more headsets for tethered communication. Custom modification for enhanced audio boost may void the manufacturer warranty. Please check with the manufacturer.
Avoid potential hearing loss, do not max out volume levels, and adjust to a moderate listening level. When first using the boosted scanner and headset, begin with a low level and increase slowly until a comfortable level is achieved.