Racing Radios 4 Conductor IMSA style coil cord Driver Helmet Kit. Designed for race driver two-way radio communication. Radio Driver Helmet Kits are used for professional race drivers and over-the-wall pit crew helmet radio communication applications.
The coiled cord allows the race driver to have a greater range of movement with the helmet. Racing Helmet Kit comes with a 3.5mm earpiece connection and top-of-the-line noise-canceling microphone.
- 4 Conductor (IMSA Style Coil Radio Connector)
- Noise-Cancelling Racing Microphone
- Driver Earpiece Connector Jack for stereo or mono driver earbuds
- Helmet Installation Hardware Kit for drill and non-drill installation methods.
*comes with installation instructions and mounting hardware for Non-Drill and Drill methods.
Racing Radios Pro Install Service:
Need help installing your helmet kit? If you need a helmet kit install, give us a call at 1-800-669-1522 or shoot us an email using our contact form.
How to get your helmet to us for an install:
After you purchase your kit online, there are several ways to get your helmet to us for install.
1. Ship your helmet to our Forest Park, GA location.
(Located close to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport)
2. Schedule a time and swing by our Forest Park, GA location.
(usually takes about 30 min.)