Mobile 5550e, Portable CP200D, MagOne BPR40.
Please call our office for real-time availability
and shipping times (while Supplies Last).
The Digital CP200D is a preferred portable two-way radio solution for professional motorsports. For race car, driver, and crew communications, the Motorola CP200D Digital delivers quality, features, and reliability at a very competitive price.
The updated ability to have digital in addition to analog makes this radio essential for portable clear racing communications. For extra savings on the CP200D, check out our Complete CP200D Portable System and our Crew Member Packages.
- Rugged Design for Mission Critical Performance
- Digital & Analog Two-Way Radio
- Transmit Interrupt Capability
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode
- Analog only Mode
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite
- IP54 Rated
- VHF (136-174 MHz); UHF (403-470 MHz)
- VHF, UHF Bands
- Analog: 14.5 hrs/Digital: 18.5 hrs Estimated Battery Life
- Motorola CP200D Digital Radio
- Standard Lithium Ion Battery
- Single Unit Charger
- Power Supply
Tech Specs & Docs: CP200D:
Motorola CP200D Two-Way Radio Spec Sheet(PDF)
Motorola CP200D Two-Way Radio User Guide (PDF)
Racing Radios Basic System Install Diagram (PDF)